Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tiger Flowers - Live at Saint Vitus - 1.4.2012



Tiger Flowers - Live at Saint Vitus - 1.4.2012

Tiger Flowers' Facebook
Saint Vitus' Website

I have no idea why I didn't post this sooner, seeing as how this was one of the first shows I recorded, and probably the one I listen to most... Comprised of former members of Johnny Cage is a Fake, My Bitter End, and Same Deep Water As You, Tiger Flowers aren't one of my favorite local bands.
They're one of my favorite bands, period.

Imagine a musical mix of Botch and Engineer, with an attitude that's more Crüe than a barrel of Nikki Sixxes - these guys are sonic onslaught of epic proportions, and are definitely pushing the boundaries of heavy music, creating something as interesting as it is brutal. Then there's their live shows, which are a whole other beast unto themselves...

Check this set out for free and then go buy their brand new EP. It's not only the best decision you will EVER make, but their label could really use the cash, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment